Don't miss England's best in show at England's largest livestock & equine show.
Things you may not know about the Royal Three Counties Show
1. Schools come free on Friday and there is a full schedule of educational activities, contact Sue Verdeyen
, Education Officer to book on
2. Santander is our title sponsor and are running an education trail for children on Friday
3. Adam Henson is here on Friday and Olympic Gold Medallist Carl Hester on Saturday
4. Kids love getting up close to the farm animals - what better way to spark a lifelong interest in food and farming
5. There's plenty for adults too from enjoying regional food to relaxing in Westons Cider Bar
6. If you're in the trade, this is the place to come to meet up with other agricultural specialists and research new equipment
7. Buying your tickets in advance saves you money
Spectacular Main Arena Entertainment
Grab a front row seat for action packed main arena entertainment. Cheer on your favourite chariot racer as the Devils Horsemen battle it out to be crowned winner. The Parachute Regiment Freefall Team - The Red Devils showcase their world class aerobatic skills before landing in the main arena.
Malvern Active Sports Village
This is the place to try new sports such as croquet, diving, lacrosse & more. Back by popular demand the Action Sports Tour are showing off their BMX and free running skills.
Regional Food & Drink including the Three Counties Food Hall
Pick up something delicious from the hub of locally produced food & drink. The Wot's cooking chefs present demos throughout the day offering new ideas for using local ingredients.
Country Pursuits Village
Don't miss the Free Radio Countryside Arena with its exciting displays including Cyril the Squirrel Terrier Racing, Falconry, Sheep Dog Duck Herding, Shetland Ponies & much more.
Over 3,000 livestock exhibits compete to be crowned Champion of Champions. Highlights include four national cattle shows, one national sheep show & one national goat show. Support your country as England take on Wales in the Sheep Shearing Test Match. Specialist agricultural trade stands are on hand to give support & advice. BBC Countryfile presenter, Adam Henson, will be helping out Friday.
With over 2,000 horses competing across the weekend, the equine village is a must visit. As well as competitions there are plenty of trade stands offering expert advice. Highlights include 50 Horse of the Year Show qualifiers.
Gold medalist Carl Hester performs dressage to music in the main arena on Saturday.
International Orchid Show
A spectacular marquee of exquisite orchids from across the world. Bring along your own orchid to be re-potted by one of the experts.
From coats, boots, jewellery, food, drink & even tractors there's something for everyone.
Membership is available from £50. Benefits include access to any combination of three main Three Counties show days, access to members pavilion, discounted tickets for family and friends and much more.
Become A Member Today
Livestock and Equine Results