Great Little Breaks - Headline Partner at RHS Malvern Spring Festival
We started working with Great Little Breaks in November 2017. Although enjoying successful trading, the company wanted to increase its brand profile and build a database from RHS Malvern; from our affluent visitors, RHS and Three Counties members. They sponsored the Festival Theatre in 2018 collecting over 1,000 data entries by offering our audiences the fantastic opportunity to win one of their great little breaks each day of the festival, as well as many on the spot prizes. This gave excellent brand boosting exposure. Extending the partnership still further, they have since designed and packaged breaks to many more RHS Shows and Gardens increasing their brand reach.
For 2019 we are delighted to announce that Great Little Breaks have signed to become our Headline Partner of RHS Malvern Spring Festival with naming rights to the Festival Theatre on a three year deal.
- Naming rights to the Festival Theatre offering celebrity talks at RHS Malvern (7,000 seated visitors over 4 days)
- Engagement space within the theatre to market Great Little Breaks
- Opportunity to flyer the theatre prior to each talk with leaflet giving details of how to become a Great Little Breaks’ VIP Club Member tied in with an opportunity to win a break each day.
- Branded banner above the Festival Theatre. Branding on signage around the Showground and in marketing communications.
- PA announcements by celebrity hosts within the Theatre to acknowledge and promote brand direct to theatre audience.
- Photos with celebrities in the theatre to push out on social media.
- Networking with the wider RHS family to increase brand awareness and build new packages to add to portfolio of breaks.
Since the beginning of our partnership in 2017, Claire, Suzy and the team have led by example, providing bucket loads of enthusiasm, excellent support and always looking at ways outside of the box to ensure we can achieve our objectives. The success of our time with Three Counties is largely due to the outstanding account management we have received, led by Claire. We look ahead to another exciting year with new ventures on the horizon and look forward to working with the team on another project which we are confident will be a great success with their support.
Diana Evans, Managing Director