Listers - Show Partner at Royal Three Counties Show
Our association with Listers extends back to 2016 with their inaugural sponsorship at Royal Three Counties Show. With their primary objective of capturing data for warm sales leads, Listers have a large trading area at the show with a central hub surrounded by a selection of cars from the 14 brands they stock. Always a lively area with lots of banter, Lister’s 2018 activation brought something of a spectacle with over hundred rock choir members forming a flash mob to belt out a selection of car themed tunes. It certainly drew the crowds!
To find out more read the news article: Listers Renews Partnership
- Large premium trade stand area at South Gate (through which 65% of visitors enter and exit)
- Branded flag drop by Red Devils Parachute Regiment Freefall team
- Branded banners in the Main Arena, livestock and equine rings
- News article on-line to announce renewed partnership
- Invitations to Royal Three Counties Show launch event
- Big screen and plasma screen advertisements
- PA acknowledgement in the Main Arena
- Inclusion in pre-show marketing and promotional literature at show
In terms of strategic alliances, Royal Three Counties Show is perfect for us with our network of showrooms around Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire. We are delighted to be supporting such an iconic event in the Midlands.
Toni Dunk, Group Marketing Manager