Nationwide Building Society - Partner at Three Main Events
Drp, a creative communications agency, manages the account for our key partner Nationwide Building Society. Nationwide supported us with sponsorship across all three major shows in 2018: RHS Malvern Spring Festival (School Gardens), Royal Three Counties Show (Family Trail) and Malvern Autumn Show (Family Green) - that’s a combined footfall of 264,000 visitors. The company’s aim was to connect with their members as well as the wider community by offering a range of activities for the family market, cementing customer goodwill. Our show audiences immersed themselves with the activities on offer; painting piggy banks, having poetry written for them by one of the poets on the TV adverts and voting for local charities.
- A range of family based experiential activity in a large marquee as part of Nationwide’s Piggies & Poets campaign
- Naming rights to the School Gardens (RHS Malvern) and Family Green (Malvern Autumn Show) with high visibility branding on zone signage
- Naming rights to the Family Trail (Royal Three Counties Show) with branding on signage around the Showground
- Advertisements on big screens at shows
- Full marketing communications package with branding across digital and print prior to the show and in promotional information at show
We worked with our creative agency drp across the full spectrum of major shows in the Three Counties’ calendar year in 2018. As part of Nationwide’s Piggies & Poets campaign, our aim was to connect with the family market through a range of family focused activities in a large marquee at the shows. We were sighted in different areas across the Showground for each event, all with good family footfall and found Three Counties’ staff from the groundsmen to senior management to be proactive, efficient and supportive at all times. Our team enjoyed meeting visitors to the shows and raising awareness of Nationwide’s work with our members and in the wider community.
Hayley Taylor, Engagement & Events Manager