WESTONS CIDER – HEADLINE PARTNER AT MALVERN AUTUMN SHOW
Our partnership with Westons Cider Mill is twofold; they are our Headline Partner for Malvern Autumn Show as well as a Show Partner at Royal Three Counties Show. Our shared view of the importance of heritage and local communities make for a strong, enduring partnership that goes back many years. By aligning with us in this way, Westons aims to remind their customers and staff that Westons Cider remains a heritage brand and they also seek to promote their Visitor Centre as a great option for a day out in Herefordshire.
Their fourth year as Headline Partner for Malvern Autumn Show in 2018, Weston’s took pride of place in the centre of the Showground with an attractive bar set within the Weston’s Cider Garden. And it doesn’t take much to entice our visitors to stop by for a pint and a well-earned rest. In 2018 we added pop up shops at our busy main entrances for case sales.
At Royal Three Counties Show, Westons have a trading area for bar sales plus they sponsor our Hospitality Pavilion overlooking the thrilling activity of the Main Arena.
To find out more read the news article: Raising a Toast to Westons
ACTIVITY – MALVERN AUTUMN SHOW
- Headline Partner of Malvern Autumn Show with logo interwoven into main creative ensuring maximum exposure and media coverage locally and nationally
- Westons Bar in the heart of the Showground selling their well-known brands including Old Rosie and Rosie’s Pig cider; always busy with a lively, vibrant ambiance
- Westons Cider Garden, designed by top RHS Gold Medal winner Peter Dowle, providing attractive surroundings for customers to take a break
- Westons memorabilia; Rosie Pig Van, parasols and bunting incorporated into the attractive autumnal design of the Westons Cider Garden
- Branded vehicles and trucks outside main entrances as visitors arrive
- Pop up shops at busy main entrances for case sales as visitors exit
- On-line article announcing partnership renewal
- Full marketing communication package pre-festival
- Branding on signage and show literature at festival
ACTIVITY – ROYAL THREE COUNTIES SHOW
- Premium trading area for Westons Cider Bar to maximise sales through the show
- Space for Westons’ memorabilia to showcase their brand around bar area
- New product launch; Stowford Press Mixed Berries cider with an introductory offer to sample by voucher
- Naming rights to Hospitality Pavilion with branded banner plus logo on all associated promotional information
- Dressed Westons Cider Garden overlooking the action of the Main Arena linked to Hospitality Pavilion with branding and memorabilia
- Hospitality in the Sponsors Pavilion for invited Westons’ staff, associates and stakeholders
- Westons cider showcased on tables in Hospitality Pavilion
Westons Cider has been involved with The Royal Three Counties for many, many years, starting with the showing of our Herefordshire Cattle to today as Show Partners. We are really looking forward to developing our long-standing relationship with all the team. It allows us to showcase our business and our wonderful variety of award-winning ciders to a heartland audience. As well as growing our own fruit, we also source our apples and perry pears from growers within a 50-mile radius of the cider mill, making the Royal Three Counties and Autumn Show a very natural fit for us.
We are really looking forward to continuing our relationship for the long term with the Royal Three Counties and Autumn Show, which is very exciting. Working with the team has always been so easy and professional. It’s also a great way for us to share our brands and promote our cider and educational tours with a local, captive audience and talk to consumers about our cider.
Rose Manns, Visitor Centre Manager