Richmond Villages Festival Partner at RHS Malvern Spring Festival
With a brand new, luxury retirement complex, Richmond Wood Norton situated between Evesham and Pershore, opening Spring 2019, Richmond Villages saw the opportunity at RHS Malvern 2018 to connect with our audiences and start a dialogue. With naming rights to our ‘Live Well Zone’ designed to promote the benefits of gardening to health and wellbeing - the partnership was a perfect fit. Looking to build a database from the event to market to, Richmond Villages offered a prize draw for a stay at the Wood Norton Hotel as part of their activation, as well as giving visitors the chance to take the Smoothie Bike Challenge and listen to talks and demonstrations from their experts.
To find out more read the news article: Richmond Villages Promote Living Well
- Naming rights to the ‘Live Well Zone’ a popular area of the festival with high footfall
- Branding on zone signage and directional signage around the festival
- Acknowledgement and links to Richmond Villages’ website (where possible) whenever ‘Live Well’ was mentioned; in press releases and show literature
- Engagement space in premium position within zone
- News article on line announcing partnership
- Gold parking at Festival to give easy access for Richmond Villages’ vehicles with residents
We had a really great time exhibiting at the Malvern Spring Show; which has a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. It’s very well organised and the staff support was amazing. We found that visitors enjoyed interacting with our smoothie bike challenge which we decided to run as part of our stand and in line with our sponsorship of the show’s Live Well Zone to support Richmond Villages and Bupa’s mission to help people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Amy Hyland, Head of Marketing