Partner Benefits and Opportunities
We work closely with our partners to tailor-make packages that deliver commercial objectives; recent successful campaigns include the following key features:
- Direct engagement with audiences for sampling and market research. Official Suppliers, Frobishers benefit hugely from sampling to a combined footfall of 250,000 at RHS Malvern Spring Festival, Royal Three Counties Show and Malvern Autumn Show
- Brand building and data collection. Worcester, Bosch Group have grown their presence at RHS Malvern Spring Festival since 2014 and use the festival as an opportunity to engage directly with and gain data from affluent RHS and Three Counties members
- Brand recognition, data collection and entertainment. Harrison Clark Rickerbys, our corporate partner with year round presence at the Showground and the Shows, are building a long-term relationship with audiences. The merger of two major solicitors Harrison Clark and Rickerbys in 2013, has been communicated via striking branding and innovative activities at strategic positions tailored for each show. Furthermore, entertaining selected clients in a relaxed environment has yielded results.
For more information take a look at our case studies.
Ideas you may be interested in:
- Special events in featured areas of shows e.g. Preview evening in Floral Marquee at RHS Malvern Spring Festival
- Staff rewards - bespoke days out at our events
- Targeted e-marketing via our database
- Social media campaigns leveraging unique show content
- Corporate social responsibility programmes aligned to agriculture, horticulture and arboriculture