VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’
We have been awarded the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry charter mark. This verifies that our showground meets the Government and public health guidance on COVID-19 and that we have all the required health and safety processes in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
To ensure the safety of our visitors, staff, volunteers and local communities we limit visitor numbers to allow for social distancing measures.
We have been working closely with Worcestershire Regulatory Services and have full support to run our outdoor events at the Showground, with the following controlled measures in place:
- Reduced visitor numbers to allow for social distancing measures
- The ability to purchase advanced e-tickets to guarantee entry
- Parking allowing for social distancing
- Signage informing visitors of safety measures
- Hand sanitiser stations situated throughout the showground
- Designated toilet block entrance and exit
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Trade stand contactless payments (where possible)
We would ask that if you or a member of your household displays any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 then refrain from visiting the showground – a high temperature, new persistent cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.