Membership For Three Counties Showground
For regular visitors to Three Counties’ events, Membership offers excellent value for money against ticket prices with added VIP benefits.
- Ticket to any combination of three show days to our major events: RHS Malvern Spring Festival (including Gold Day), Royal Three Counties Show, Malvern Autumn Show
- Access to exclusive and well located Members area at each major event
- Forward parking at our major events (limited)
- Discounted tickets for family and friends
- Members e-news including special offers
- Annual review of Society
- Reduced Livestock entry fees for Royal Three Counties Show
- Membership of the Three Counties Agricultural Society with voting rights
Make sure you visit the new and improved Members area at RHS Malvern Spring Festival and Malvern Autumn Show, in its new location in Severn Hall. Food and drink will be available all day in the beautifully dressed exclusive area, this is the ideal place for you to take a moment and relax before you adventure back out into the show. The Members Pavilion for Royal Three Counties Show is still located at the top of the Main Arena, giving you front row seats for the exciting main area entertainment.
Please note: Although visitors under 16 years of age can gain free entry to RHS Malvern Spring Festival, Royal Three Counties Show and Malvern Autumn Show, they will require an admission pass. Please order the pass when buying your full membership.
Membership year runs from 1 December - 30 November, membership for this year is now unavailable to buy. 2020 membership will be available to buy towards the end of the year.