Trade Stand Opportunities at RHS Malvern Spring Festival
Hosted annually at Three Counties Showground in Malvern, RHS Malvern Spring Festival is a partnership between the Royal Horticultural Society, the world’s largest and most prestigious gardening charity, and Three Counties, a specialist rural event organiser and agricultural society dating back to 1797.
RHS Malvern Spring Festival is the fastest growing RHS show following an ambitious repositioning in 2014. Whilst it is the gardening show for the Midlands and South West region, it attracts a national spotlight and offers unique engagement opportunities with an affluent and influential audience.
9 - 12 May 2019
- 100,000 footfall
- 20% of visitors are RHS members
- Average age 52 years
- 40% AB (75% ABC1)
- 73% female; 27% male
- Average dwell time 6 hours
- Average spend £150pp
- Most read newspapers: The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Mail, The Times
Trade Stand Forms
- RHS Malvern Spring Festival 2019 - Letter
- RHS Malvern Spring Festival 2019 - Judging and Presentation
- RHS Malvern Spring Festival 2019 - Schedule
- RHS Malvern Spring Festival 2019 - Application Form
- Please make sure you download and save the application form before completing it
For more information on trade stand applications please contact Steve Allsop, Trade Stand Executive.
Show Garden and Floral Application Forms
For more information on floral and garden applications please contact Nina Acton, Shows Development Executive.